Give to the Max
Thursday, November 17, 2016
Our goal: $30,000 in 24 hours!
We invite you to be a partner in joining Sacred Heart School in our efforts to raise funding that will help us to complete our extended care facility and work towards making renovations in the school that will enhance our library and computer lab, spaces that are vital to our students education experience.
Your contribution of $10 or more on Give to the Max Day can be amplified.
Here is how:
- We have a matching grant of $15,000 provided by anonymously that will automatically double your contribution when you give on line on Give to the Max day.
- A Golden Ticket of $1,000 will be given to a randomly selected donor’s charity every hour.
- At the end of the day a Super-Size Golden Ticket worth $10,000 will be awarded through a random drawing from the names of those giving only on Nov. 17th.
- Leaderboard prize grants of $500 to $10,000 will be awarded to the five non-profit organizations in each category (we are in the school category).
How can you take part in this awesome giving opportunity that will make a wonderful impact on our school and faith community?
1.Go directly to our page on GiveMN https://www.givemn.org/organization/sacredheartschool
2. Click on the Give to the Max Day banner above.
3. If you first go to GiveMN:
- in the “Find a Cause” box at the upper right of the page, type in “Sacred”
press “enter” on your keyboard.
- Sacred Heart School logo will appear. Click on it, and it will take you to our site where you can choose the gymnasium project make your donation.
**Under Donation Frequency, be sure to check the one-time payment**
**The online giving platform allows you to make a secure credit or debit card donation. You will also receive an automated tax-deductible e-mail receipt.**
Thank you for your support of Sacred Heart School and students!